Employer Nomination 186 PR Visa

Visa Services
Visa Services
previous arrow
next arrow

Employer Nomination PR

This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently.

The 186 Visa

Visa Stream

The Employer Nomination PR 186 Visa has 3 types of entry stream:

Direct Entry Stream 

  • You must be nominated by an Australian employer.
  • Your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
  • You must have at least Competent English.

Labour Agreement Stream 
The Labour Agreement stream might be for you if you currently work, or will work, for an employer who is a party to a labour agreement.

  • ​​​The employer must have a labour agreement.

Temporary Residence Transition Stream

  • ​​​​​​You must hold a TSS (482) or related bridging visa A, B or C.
  • Usually, you must have worked for your employer full-time for at least three years.
  • You must be nominated by your employer.

How to apply?

In order to apply for the 186 Visa you must:

  • Have an occupation that is on the list of eligible skilled occupations.
  • Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, unless you are exempt.
  • Have a positive skills assessment, unless you are exempt.

What can you do?

With a granted 186 Visa you can:

  • Stay in Australia Permanently
  • Live, work and study in Australia indefinitely.
  • Sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia.
  • Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.

The Process

Make the Employer Nomination PR 186 Visa a reality with our easy 4-step process. Our expert, registered migration agents will handle all the nitty-gritty, just sit back and relax until a decision is made! Book your consultation. Check out other visa options here.


Book A Free Consultation


Commit to AAV


Send Us Your Documents


Visa Application Submitted