Training Visa (Subclass 407)

Visa Services
Visa Services
previous arrow
next arrow

Training Visa

This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.

The 407 Visa

Visa Stream

There is only one stream for the 407 Training Visa

How to apply?

In order to apply for a tourist visa you must:

  • Have an employer willing to nominate you for the visa.
  • The employer must be a temporary activity approved sponsor.
  • You must hold a substantive visa at the time of applying.

What can you do?

With a granted 407 Visa you can:

  • Work for your nominated sponsor.
  • Stay here for up to 2 years.
  • Can gather experience to qualify for a 482 or other short-term or medium-term visa.

The Process

Make your desiered visa a reality with our easy 4-step process. Our expert, registered migration agents will handle all the nitty gritty, just sit back and relax untill a decision is made!

Book A Free Consultation

Commit to AAV

Send Us Your Documents

Visa Application Submitted